Giant Patrick the Puffin Knitting Kit is one of my favourite designs from our new knitting book. Patrick is based on the puffins that I have visited at Bempton Cliffs in Flamborough since I was a child. I just love his big fat belly and his flipper feet.
Patrick the Puffin is a perfect pattern for someone who has mastered all of the basics of knitting and is now looking to move onto their next challenge.
Patrick the Puffin is a character from our ‘Robyn Octopus and Friends’ book. He also has another 17 friends to keep him company.
Each Knitting Kit Includes:
- Eco friendly, recyclable ‘Bag of Happy’ tote bag.
- 2 x 100g balls of cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in main colour
- 2 x 100g balls of cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in secondary colour
- 1x 100g balls of cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in the third colour
- 25g cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in the fourth colour
- Black cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) for facial features
- Sewing needle
- Patrick the Puffin knitting pattern
7mm wooden knitting needlesOptional:
Toy StuffingSkill level: IntermediateSizing:
Once complete Patrick will be approximately 39cm tall when standing and 35cm in the sitting position.Care Instructions:
The stitches used in the pattern: knit, purl, bobble stitch, increasing and decreasing.
The pictures show the main colour as white, secondary colour black, third colour as cinnamon and fourth colour as mustard.