Make your very own poppy wallhanging!
This is an easy kit and is perfect for someone that has learnt the basic stitches and is looking for their next challenge.
This is such a lovely project and makes something that you will want to keep forever!
You can also check out our regular size wallhanging here
The Crochet Kit Option Includes:
- Eco friendly, recyclable ‘Bag of Happy’ tote bag.
- 12 x 100 grams of cheeky chunky yarn in your selection of four colours
- Piece of hessian 100cm x 40cm
- Strong cotton thread & darning needle
- Poppy wallhanging crochet pattern
Optional: 8mm crochet hook
You will also require a fallen branch that is approximately 100cm in length.
Skill Level: Easy
Sizing: The wallhanging measures around 90cm x 50cm and is a perfect centre piece for your special room.
Care Instructions (yarn): Spot clean
The stitches used in the crochet pattern: magic circle, UK double crochet and chain.
Pictures shows the crochet kit in teal 300g, seal 300g, cream 300g, and mink 300g.