Learn to Crochet in Barnsley with Wool Couture.
Join a group of up to 10 people who want to learn to Crochet just like you.
Our crochet expert will be there to guide you through the techniques of crocheting.
You will get to play with different size crochet hooks. You can then take home your favourite one crochet hook and your skein of yarn that you have tested the different crochet hooks on as well as the yarn you have tested techniques.
Depending on how quickly you pick the techniques up, or if you want to learn 1 technique, you may be able to crochet the beginning of a granny square scarf and purchase an extra skein of yarn to finish your scarf at home.
In the How to Crochet a Granny Square workshop, you will learn:
• How to make a slip knot
• How to make a Chain
• How to make a magic circle
• How to Double Crochet
• How to Treble Crochet
• How to decrease by crocheting 2 together
• How to increase by crocheting multiple stitches into the same stitch
• How to change your colour of yarn
• How to read a pattern
• You will get to experiment with three different size crochet hooks and take your favourite one home with you.
Included in the Learn to Crochet workshop:
• One of three Crochet Hook: choice of 8mm, 10mm, 12mm.
• One 200g skein of our Cheeky Chunky in the colour or your choice.
Care for your Cheeky Chunky yarn:
Hand wash and lay flat to dry.